A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN®Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 42 countries. For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
For our IRONMAN EMEA Headquarters based in Liederbach/ Frankfurt in Germany, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking
Human Resources Manager (m/f)
- Supervise full-cycle HR processes, including new hire paperwork, contract design, separation of employment and employee changes.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of an HR department including but not limited to:
- Maintain job descriptions, support management in creating new job descriptions
- Develop, implement and maintain HR administration processes and procedures and insure compliance with applicable EMEA laws.
- Manage the staffing programs and resources:
- Implement recruiting programs
- Internet postings
- Internship programs
- Newspaper advertising
- Job fairs
- Open houses etc.
- Develop, recommend and implement new or modified benefit plans. Responsible for the benefit coordination. Handle benefit inquiries and complaints. Maintain contact with appropriate parties to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Responding to all correspondence of a human resources nature.
- In charge of periodic audits of HR, Payroll and Benefits systems and take necessary steps to correct discrepancies
- Payroll back-up for the Payroll coordinator.
Skills and competencies
- Degree in Human Resources.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is essential. A third language such as French, Spanish or Italian is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Human Resources management, a minimum of 3 years of current staffing / recruiting experience.
- Experienced Team Leader (minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role).
- Must be “Customer Focused” with excellent interpersonal, judgment, organization, decision making, analytical, presentation and communication skills, and be extremely diligent about working with international colleagues at all levels, and ensuring that deadlines are met at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast paced unstructured environment.
- Ability to manage diversity in job responsibilities with precision and accuracy in work.
- Must be hands on, able to multi-task and show proper level of time management.
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
A contract will be made on the basis of a full time employment and for an indefinite time period. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please apply via email and send us your resume and letter of application to:
Please quote “HR Manager” in the subject line