Director Recruitment & HR (m/f/d)
Being an innovative virtual clinic provider, Medical One is Germany’s leading platform for premium lifestyle surgeries. The unique concept entails a broad regional network of partner clinics and own locations of the highest standards while at the same time focusing on a superior patient journey and customer experience. Quality, competence and customer satisfaction always come first – this way we are able to fulfil long-desired dreams of our patients every day.
Medical One was founded in 2001 and was acquired by the Berlin based Start-Up MediDate in July 2018. Ever since we are striving to become the number one medical lifestyle surgery brand of the future. Check out our Media Kit for more information!
YOUR TASKS AT MEDICAL ONE
- Develop, implement and maintain recruiting campaigns and take responsibility for end-to-end recruitment
- Understand the hiring needs and develop a recruitment strategy for each position
- Evaluate and optimize recruiting processes and channels with the focus to ensure an impressive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Managing the pipeline of applicants (Creating job ads, screening applications, interviewing and selection)
- On- and off-boarding as well as taking care of our team members
- Develop and execute effective employer branding campaigns/strategies
QUALITIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- 3-4 years´ experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment, ideally in an international environment
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving and constantly changing company.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines.
- Exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German is required
WHAT MAKES US EXTRAORDINARY
- For us, sticking together as a team comes first – we are visionaries, implementers and cheerful natures
- We are living flat hierarchies und short decision lines which enables you to realise your own ideas and exciting projects quickly
- We are working in one of the most successful industries of our generation
- Here you will find a relaxed Start-Up atmosphere in combination with professionality, structure and performance-orientation
- Medical One provides an attractive compensation, flexible working hours, various fitness cooperations, a free fruit basket, drinks and coffee, as well as a company pension scheme, regular team events, MediDate discounts and much more
Become a part of our team and apply now
läuft aus am