Global Compensation & Benefits Expert (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for a Global Compensation & Benefits Expert (m/f/diverse), who will report into the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits.
You will define, agree, and develop the strategic direction of the company as it relates to the Compensation & Benefits programs and processes.
This will include the following:
- Conduct analysis about global Compensation & Benefits structures and adapt global and local systems according to future needs
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the management and development of creative programs in a fast-paced environment
- Support in design and global rollout of new Short- & Long-Term Incentive programs, employee mobility guidelines (e.g. company car) and share-based employee participation programs
- Conduct global Compensation & Benefits benchmarking and derive specific actions to adapt respective design of schemes
- Conduct global job evaluation (Hay) for management functions (incl. compensation proposals) and participate in re-design project to implement a new evaluation method based on company strategy
- Ensure that the global policies are in line with the global Total Rewards strategy
- Monitoring of government regulations, legislation, and market trends
- Provides direction and training/communication material for HR team members & employees
- Coordination of projects relating to reengineering and streamlining administrative processes associated with Compensation & Benefit plan delivery based on market benchmarking
- University degree or equivalent practical experience
- Several years of working experience in the field of HR, Compensation and Benefits, Finance and / or comparable functions.
- Deep knowledge on compensation systems and structures
- Experience in benefits management (pension plans)
- Experience managing vendor related implementations.
- International working experience
- Experience in coordinating complex projects
- Demonstrated track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies and delivering significant impact
- Ability to work independently and effectively plan and set priorities for self to accomplish required tasks
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
läuft aus am