Head of HR Head Office (m/w/d)
For our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are looking for a well-rounded HR professional to support the business by recruiting, developing and retaining the right caliber of talent and to take a proactive role in the development and maintenance of a high performance organization and culture.
The scope of the role encompasses the management of the full HR cycle for app. 400 employees mainly based in Duesseldorf & Hemer (Germany) and is supported by 2 HR Generalists.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role which is critical in executing our HR strategy & mission and acting as true HR business partner for the (senior) leadership team and all employees in our HQ; reporting to the SVP HR.
The main tasks will include - but are not limited - to:
- Establish and maintain an effective set of HR policies, practices and tools/ solutions/ processes, in line with Grohe Group policies
- Take a proactive role in driving initiatives to build and maintain employee engagement
- Manage the talent identification and development process, in order to develop a strong internal talent pipeline and succession plan for key functions
- Manage entire recruitment cycle for all vacancies, incl. sourcing of most effective recruitment channels ensuring prompt filling of positions with right caliber of candidate
- Manage annual bonus and salary review process
- Ensure performance management process in accordance with internal standards and procedures
- Build a strong employer brand and foster internal and external communication
- Ensure compliance with local labour legislation and internal processes
- Managing Employee relations and function as point of contact for workers council
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Experienced in and passionate about an operational and hands-on working environment
- The ability to translate business strategy into HR strategy, policies and procedures to create added value, productivity and continuous development of HR within the company
- Demonstrated experience in driving process improvements
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, engagement and retention
- The ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced organization and high volume workload
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in the field of Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology or Legal
- Great knowledge of German labor law and experience in working in depth with workers council is a must
- Steady progression in HR Management and experience as HR leader for the last 5+ years
- Fluent working knowledge of German and English is essential
- Profound working knowledge of HR software systems and Microsoft office
- Attractive and market-oriented non-tariff remuneration as well as a performance-based bonus payment & a car
- Individual development through our internal education program GROHExcellence and GROHEfficiency
- Usage of our wide range of staff offers
- Free parking and the free use of our in-house gym
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the quality label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”.
Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs. Denise Saleh
läuft aus am