Head of Vision and Strategy, Global Leadership, Talent and Development Job
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
HEAD OF VISION AND STRATEGY, GLOBAL LEADERSHIP, TALENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on-premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- In the world of digital disruption, megatrends and predictions are sweeping across industries and economies. Businesses must prepare and transform for the new digital world, and SAP is ready to help. With 365,000 customers across 25 industries; we are 45 years in business with 20 research locations and over 90,000 employees globally. In this everchanging world, SAP has been and continues to be a trusted leader in business transformation.
- 76% of the transaction revenue moving around the world every day passes through an SAP system. We are embedded in the systems and processes that keep the world running. 98 of the world’s top 100 brands are SAP customers. They want us on their team because they know that our strength, innovation, and reliability complement their businesses and is embedded in our people.
SAP LEADERSHIP, TALENT AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM:
- Our team, led by SAP’s head of Leadership, Talent & Learning, Jenny Dearborn, is on an extraordinary journey to become THE leader of leadership and talent development in the world. Through a purpose-driven Talent and Leadership organization that is building the workforce that is prepared for the future of work with the skills and mindset to fulfill SAP’s vision of making the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- We strive to thoroughly understand the short and long-term implications of digital transformation and disruption, so we can prioritize our talent, leadership and development strategies to ensure the strongest impact of our growth plans and strategic business objectives.
- The Head of Vision and Strategy for Talent and Leadership will be a key player in making a significant impact in the workforce development strategy at SAP. The ideal candidate has broad and deep experience across all facets of talent and leadership development, a data and analytic mindset as well as a keen perspective on the how these functions holistically integrate with other areas of the business. This thought leader will have a strong market-facing presence, including consultative discussions of SAP’s solutions with internal and external clients. Success requires broad exposure to the trends driving change in the digital economy and the role of technology in enabling the future of work. Providing leadership in the creation of new and progressive people, cultural and organizational strategies, processes and solutions that result in fully engaged employees, strong managers and leaders, performance excellence, and a best-in-class workplace culture.
- As a thought leader in HR tools and technology, you will also partner with SAP’s HCM Product Managers to provide insights on HCM solutions and use those insights to quickly build, test, and refine innovative, impactful HCM solutions. Through this partnership, you will be at the forefront of bringing design-thinking best practices to SAP’s product portfolio. You will also be called upon to provide industry thought leadership through blogs, conference presentations and customer visits on a regular basis.
- As Global Head of Vision and Strategy for Talent and Leadership development, you will be responsible for defining a vision, strategy, and innovative approach to accelerate the development of SAP’s Global workforce. Using a data driven mindset, you will manage an international team responsible for defining and driving the future of talent and leadership development, working closely with other HR execution teams throughout SAP’s Talent Ecosystem.
- Serve as strategist and leader for the full value chain of all Global Talent and Leadership programs and processes including defining the overall talent culture and capabilities. (program responsibility includes leadership accountability organizational effectiveness, talent mobility, recognition, performance and succession management, high potential development, executive coaching and retention.
- Create a compelling, best-in-class vision and strategy for SAPs 90,000 employees by talent segment
- Provide best-in-class thought leadership for our global customers (internal and external) by guiding them on how to address the complexities of the future of work
- Leverage better insight into where, when and how we will acquire and/or develop the right talent
- Define, secure and allocate budget for leadership and talent development
- Define the big-picture Talent and Leadership strategy and vision that connects to the holistic talent ecosystem
- Utilize data and analytics to define near term and long term strategies and actions in workforce development
- Apply new ideas and insights from data, research, experience and industry thought leadership
- Shares external thought leadership focus to make SAP a Top 10 Global Brand
- Partners with other internal teams to define business engagement and operating models
- Builds strong partnerships with key stakeholders, clients and HR leadership to drive talent strategy, ensuring alignment with SAP’s business goals and customer-centric mindset
- Works effectively within complex organizations with the knowledge of how to successfully navigate issues with imaginative and winning solutions
- First-hand experience in both strategy development and executional excellence in HCM, Leadership and Talent experiences and development
- Cutting edge knowledge and published research focused on proven corporate talent and leadership strategies
- Ability to gain insights from data, analytics and assessments and apply these insights to strategy and execution
- A deep understanding of leadership and talent ecosystems across large corporate environments
- Proven experience in global change to a future workforce
- Expertise in leading leadership strategy and effective execution critical
- Ability to manage a global team virtually
- Leadership presence to both command a large audience and interact confidently with senior executives
- Experience of working in a global, diverse organization and delivering solutions with a global mind-set
- Experience in developing employees and leaders in global companies through impactful and measurable leadership and talent strategies
- World class communications skills and charismatic personality are pre-requisites
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, globally
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully setting strategy as well as designing, developing, implementing and evaluating Talent Management organizational processes, programs, approaches as well as strong organizational development, culture change and change management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate and present thoughts clearly and concisely to C-Suite executives as it relates to global talent management initiatives
- Proven experience successfully managing large scale corporate wide projects and process improvement initiatives
- Excellent teaming skills, i.e. can follow as well as lead, supports and motivates colleagues to reach high performance, and easily shares credit/limelight
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
läuft aus am