HR Business Partner (f/m) (70 %)
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on:
Our HR Department at our offices in Munich (Germany) is looking immediately for a highly motivated
HR Business Partner (f/m) (70 %)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improving performance and ensuring compliance.
- Communicating, managing and collaborating closely with the local works council and union representatives with regards to people changes and HR processes
- Supporting the Global HRBP in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy
- Working closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost
- Supporting the Global HRBP in ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business such as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning & Development, Career & Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational development, Change Management
- Responsible for candidate selection (screening, interviews, contact offers) and onboarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads
- Ensuring Triumph’s Values and Principles as well as the Code of Conduct are adhered and complied to at all times
- Cooperating with the Global HRBP with the deployment of new global policies by engaging stakeholders, communicating and executing implementation actions within the area of responsibility and with people interventions when required
Your ideal profile:
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Economics or similar
- Solid knowledge of German labor Law as well as strong operational experience is required
- Experience in working together with social partners (workers council and the union) and supporting a transformational organization
- A self-starter and resilient when things gets hectic
- Strong analytical and excellent Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German are required
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English, work references, diplomas and expected salary range by clicking on Apply.
läuft aus am