HR Business Partner (Maternity Cover)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
HR Business Partner
you will support the HR Manager in delivering all core HR processes into the business and will follow up with line managers and employees on human resources initiatives implemented, including overseeing performance conversations and maintaining employee records.
- Partner with the assigned population on all the HR topics
- Proactively support the delivery of core HR Processes into the business
- Ensure the relevant HR Internal System database is up to date
- Support employees with any HR queries or requirements related to HR processes
- Follow integration of new joiners
- Assist with any recruitment campaigns
- Master's Degree and/or MBA in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in HR management
- Proficiency in MS Office, Knowledge of Workday will be a plus
- Good working knowledge of labor law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English and German languages are required)
- Knowledge of Retail industry and passion for Fashion business
läuft aus am