We are looking for an HR Generalist to join the team in our Berlin office.
You'll be part of our Customer Services centre HR Team, and you will provide both operational and HR support to both line managers and employees across all functions here.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to their dedicated business areas of Finance and Strategy. You will join our fast paced company, in a multifaceted and dynamic environment working closely with the HRBP's for the region.
To really thrive in this role we are looking for someone who enjoys managing relationships across all levels, can use data to make decisions, has a degree of emotional maturity, and can take what has been built across our HR department to the next level, developing the existing foundations and optimising the current way of working.
- Be the trusted partner for your accounts, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders and HRBP in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Be the second line of support to queries that Ask.HR (our internal HR service desk ticketing system) cannot answer immediately, by looking at legacy issues, patterns or gathering further background information. Where no policy exists, flag concerns to your HRBP to build proposals.
- Support managers within the office/region with their people processes, train on HR processes and coach best practice, ensuring managers take responsibility for their part of our HR processes.
- Handle operational issues such as absence (including long term sickness cases)and performance management within your business units, and work with your key stakeholders to resolve these;
- Work closely with your manager and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements, providing suggestions for changes.
- Understand how to prioritise and be hands-on escalating to your HRBP where necessary.
- Able to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, high-demanding, think-outside-the-box, flexible environment.
- 3-5 years of experience with HR within an international company, ideally in a multi-site context;
- Your experience should include a minimum of 2 years of HR advisory or business partnering;
- Previous experience in a Customer Services or Commercial environment;
- Experience with local Works Council
- Experience with or a proven interest in labor law;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organisation;
- Proactive, data-driven, uses initiative, able to multitask and prioritise, without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English and German is essential - other languages are a plus;
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please visit the link above and apply with your English CV.
läuft aus am