HR Manager (f/m/d)
Our Core Values
We empower creativity and ground-breaking thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates an advantage in the markets we serve. And we would love to have you join us!
As a HR Manager for Germany you will be the first point of contact for the HR Team with regards to HR topics, operations related matters, policies and procedures. You will be experienced in working in Germany and be excited to develop a career in a Human Resources function in a global organization that embraces a culture of continuous learning. The successful candidate will be driven, self-motivated and upbeat. As Continuous Improvement is part of our Danaher and Videojet DNA, to be successful you will have a willingness to learning. We are a close-knit team across many locations, you will be team orientated while remaining versatile, open minded and be able to work autonomously when needed. Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a multinational environment in a HR function.
Your responsibilities as an HR Manager at Videojet, include:
- Responsible for coordinating hiring and the onboarding of our new hires to our organisation
- Maintenance of employee files and HRIS system.
- Maintaining company benefits.
- Supporting in the development of Company guidelines and processes.
- Support within employee engagement and wellbeing matters.
- Supporting HR Projects and -Programs
Your experience will include:
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience of working within a HR environment, knowledge of basic processes and procedures in new starter administration preferably in multinational companies
- Proficiency of MS Office Applications
- Experience working in Germany / Experience working in other countries would be an advantage
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation und alle Danaher-Unternehmen sind Arbeitgeber, die Wert auf Chancengleichheit legen und qualifizierte Bewerber unabhängig von ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, Hautfarbe, nationaler Herkunft, Religion, Geschlecht, Alter, Familienstand, Behinderung, Veteranenstatus, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder anderer rechtlich geschützter Eigenschaften auswählen. Das Poster „EEO is the Law” (Gleichberechtigung am Arbeitsplatz) ist hier verfügbar.
läuft aus am