HR Manager International Manufacturing (f/m/d)
Develop and implement the global blueprint for all people- and organization-related topics connected with the extension and modernization of Beiersdorf’s manufacturing sites (“Masterplan”), e.g. organizational structure, digitization, staffing, training and people development, cost planning and budgeting, project management or change management.
- Be the connector, sparring partner and person to call for manufacturing HR managers in for all topics related to “Masterplan”. Further develop, leverage and maintain the global community of HR Manufacturing Managers. Drive joint initiatives. Support local initiatives.
- Support and consult the teams at manufacturing sites during the execution under consideration of local requirements like the legal situation or social partners.
- Further develop and drive the people-related elements of the MANEX (Manufacturing Excellence) programme. Coordinate between the sites and share learnings. Provide the framework for a seamless onboarding and ramp-up phase at the manufacturing lines.
- Be the HR team member for selected manufacturing “Masterplan” projects.
- Several years of professional experience in Manufacturing HR or Supply Chain HR and/or (HR) consulting
- Experience in consulting projects and consulting methodologies are highly required
- Experience in organizational development
- Willingness to travel globally
- Strong strategic thinking capability with pragmatic can-do attitude
- High maturity level when engaging with senior stakeholders
- Location: HQ in Hamburg or at Manufacturing sites globally
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
läuft aus am