La Prairie Group AG
HR Manager (m/w/d)
ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
HR Manager Germany
In this exciting position, your role is to act as the liaison between the managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also manage the daily operational HR activities and assist regional HR in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Assist with daily operations of the HR duties
- Provide administrative HR support to the local Management
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process (pre-screening, interviews, offer letters, etc.)
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Support the development of actual HR tools (introduction programs, appraisal meetings, employee surveys, etc.) and implement in Germany in line with regional HR
- Represent the La Prairie in the market
- Planning and controlling of the HR cost
- Organization of various staff events and team building
- Evaluation, support and implementation in education and training planning
- Support the development of the organizational structure
Your skills and experience:
- Degree/Diploma in HR Management
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of SAP & MS office programs
- Knowledge of German labor law
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to operate in an international and changing environment
- Well organized, proactive & efficient personality as well as trustworthy, reliable, flexible
- Good team player and relationship builder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for use with internal and external partners
- Fluent in English and German
We are looking forward to receiving your application! The position is temporary for 1 year and might be extended afterwards.
läuft aus am