WOW Tech Group
HR Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- You are part of our HR Operations team and thus main contact point for all people related matters
- You support our managers in questions of labor law and company policies.
- You support the payroll preparation in close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition team to ensure the smooth onboarding of new employees (incl. relocation processes, contract creation etc.)
- You make sure that our newcomers have a good start with us, organize their onboarding together with our Office Manager and the L&D Manager and hold our HR Onboarding Session
- You contribute to continuous process optimization by constantly questioning the status quo, finding creative solutions to constantly improve, and liaising with our managers (e.g. Feedback, HRIS)
- Together with the HR team, you develop ideas for the continuous improvement of employee retention and satisfaction
- You are crazy about feel good management and enjoy organizing team events and wellbeing initiatives
- University degree in HR, business or related field.
- Sound experience and passion for HR work - ideally in a high-growth environment (~2 years)
- You are well-versed in German labour law and related areas of law
- Initial experience in (one or more of) the following topics is an advantage: onboarding, employer branding, employee relations, learning & development
- Very structured, reliable and precise way of working
- Very well organized with strong analytical skills
- High level of service, creative thinking coupled with strong implementation skills
- Very good communication and language skills in English and German
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly here: https://jobs.eu.lever.co/wowtech/cd9ad7e6-64c7-41a1-ac16-07c672bcd569
läuft aus am