Senior/ Expert Consultant Talent, Leadership & Learning in Global People Practice (f/m/d)
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP People & Organizational Growth Team (POG) has no smaller vision than to re-invent the People Practice and to transform SAP into a new type of people-intelligent enterprise. A purpose-driven global team of 40+ L&D Experts and Consultants develops learning & development EXPERIENCES with strong business impact for >100k leaders, experts & talents. To ensure adaptability and sustainable growth & innovation we co-create organizational structures and systems with our business customers to prepare them for the future of work – with the skillset and mindset to fulfill SAP’s vision of making the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As a thought leader in HR tools and technology, we also partner with SAP’s Human Capital Management (HCM) Product Managers to provide insights on HCM solutions and use those insights to quickly build, test, and refine innovative, impactful Experiences.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Main tasks include:
- You will lead and drive global projects in the space of Learning, Leadership, Talent & Organizational Development
- You will be working in a highly engaged agile team to develop and deliver the next generation of People & Organizational Development measures and approaches
- Your will explore organizational models and leadership behaviors and identify future-fit alternatives where there is no blueprint or best practice
- You will continuously challenge the status quo and help shape a path to evolve SAP into a more fluid and agile organization, driven by transformational and servant leadership
- You will partner and co-create with Executive Stakeholders and Leaders within HR and outside
- 20% - that is up to you!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You have a profound business sense and first-hand insights and experiences into day-to-day organizational and leadership challenges
- You demonstrated proficiency in successfully setting strategy as well as designing, developing, implementing and evaluating Talent, Leadership and Organizational processes, programs and approaches
- You feel comfortable to navigate in an environment of uncertainty, and lead change in a viral way rather than top-down
- You look for a role that challenges you and brings you to the next level
- You love to set yourself stretch goals and strive to achieve these goals
- You shine with a positive ‘can-do’ and ‘get the job done’ attitude
- You earned a Master’s degree or MBA in Human Resources or related field
- Beneficial are facilitation, design thinking or coaching skills
- Leadership experience, know-how in HR, agile Software / Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology background is a plus
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in People & Organizational Development context
- Significant experience in complex & fast-paced global environments – either in professional service firm or Multi-National Corporation
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
läuft aus am