Senior HR Business Partner Central Functions
As a Senior HR Business Partner in our Central Functions in People & Organization (P&O) team, you will be part of a diverse and high performing HR team. You will have direct impact working with our leaders on all people topics including organizational design, employee engagement, employee retention and driving our performance culture.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Autonomously consult, inspire and enable business leaders on a diverse range of people topics by acting as their trusted P&O partner
- Derive initiatives and focus areas to shape our future organization in line with our wider business and people strategy
- Further strengthen the health of our teams by providing insights from our engagement survey (zBeat) and translating them into actionable measures
- Support in organizational changes in all areas, e.g. driving organizational design, leveling up talent management, leadership & people development and much more
- Collaborate with our People Products team to guide our leaders on people topics
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Significant work experience as a Business Partner, or in a similar role, including a proven track record of project management, coaching of senior leaders, organizational development and talent management
- Reliable sparring partner for leads who enjoys winning them over with facts and figures, a certain dose of charm and courage to raise your opinion in a constructive manner, while also being an active listener that is open to new perspectives
- Capabilities in the fields of solution development, clear and structured communication skills, and fluent English language skills
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
läuft aus am