Senior Payroll Specialist Central
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a highly organized, flexible and adaptable German Speaking Payroll Specialist to join our Team in Berlin and take full responsibility for Nike’s German Retail and Wholesale, as well as Converse payrolls. In this role you will handle a large volume of data, therefore attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential in this busy and varied role.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Working on the ADP Global View platform, you will ensure timely monthly processing from start to finish as well as in-depth year-end filing to German tax, social-security, pension and employment authorities, as well as to Nike’s in-country and EMEA HQ.
Additionally, you will be providing support linked to local and national benefits (e.g. medical plans, life insurance and disability plans etc.)
Key Payroll Responsibilities:
- You are the primary point of contact for all queries related to Nike’s German Retail and Wholesale payrolls and as such will ensure that all employees are paid on-time, every-time!
- You will ‘own’ the payroll process from start to finish and improve where necessary.
- Ensure all new and existing payroll mutations are captured in payroll software (via automatic interface) before payroll cut-off.
- Processing of loans, garnishments, advances, deductions by liaising with our stakeholders, vendors and handling the payment set-up.
- Processing of Nike’s employee discount program as benefit in kind.
- Run and/or post various reports in SAP to support payroll processing.
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of reports & controls.
- Act as second-level escalation point on German payroll matters from employees and stakeholders.
- Provide general payroll, compensation or benefits support, as required.
- Train and coach your teammates in German payroll matters (also as your back-up).
- Provide administrative support across the payrolls, as directed by the Payroll Manager.
- Preparation of any ad hoc reports, as required.
- To ensure that all data handled meets with stringent audit/SOX requirements.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
In this role you will have to work closely with the German tax and social security authorities for audits but also team members from the payroll and service center teams, to develop creative solutions on workflow issues.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience working in a German payroll position.
- Excellent understanding of German payroll & related legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- IPPM qualified (full or part) would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills with the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
- Experience with HR and Payroll specific systems such as SAP HCM and ADP Globalview.
English and German
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team m
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
läuft aus am