Coordinator HR (m/w) - 15 Month ContractFoot Locker, Inc.
Coordinator HR (m/w) - 15 Month Contract
The Runners Point Group is looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our team in support of Runners Point, Sidestep and Foot Locker EU. This position is based in Recklinghausen, Germany and reports into the Manager, Human Resources.
As the Coordinator you will play an instrumental role in a number of HR processes and services, often in cooperation with the Foot Locker EU Headquarters in Vianen, Netherlands. Areas of responsibility in this role include HR administration, payroll support, employee relations, internal communications, recognition program management, and new hire orientation administration.
Key to success in this role is the ability to manage details accurately and deliver excellent follow through and customer service to a variety of internal and external stakeholders. This role is best suited for someone who is self-directed and self-motivated as this position offers diverse areas of responsibility and requires the ability to re-prioritize quickly and show reactivity in a fast-changing environment.
- Create employment contracts and contract addenda and ensure new hire packages are sent to new associates
- Process and coordinate new starter requirements (IT requests, discount card, entrance cards, email set up)
- Prepare and conduct new hire orientation meetings for new associates
- Compile and update employee records and files (hard and soft copies)
- Maintain the HR database, processing of sickness registration, vacation balances etc.
- Assist in payroll preparation, ensuring relevant documentation is complete and in accordance with internal & external controls and approval guidelines
- Assist with Performance Appraisal and Annual Incentive Plan administration
- Compile and send out monthly reports
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Manage and coordinate translations for specific projects as assigned
- Organize HR internal meetings, telephone conferences etc. and support event planning (such as Town Hall meetings or company events)
- Administration and coordination of recognition programs for all RPG associates
- Prepare monthly organizational announcements, compose and distribute (routine) HR correspondence and assist with the content coordinator for internal publications
- University degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in the field of HR
- Fluency in English and German both written and verbal
- Knowledge of HR practices and employment law
- Good knowledge of Power Point, Word and Excel
- A high level of integrity when managing confidential information
- Able to balance focus between process-orientation and relationship-building