Schenker AG Head Office
Director Culture & Leadership Development (*)
The Director Culture and Leadership Development will be responsible for the strategic development and continuous evolution of the global culture & leadership framework, ensuring that all activities are measured and reviewed against the values, leadership principles and competencies. For closely with the executives and board levels leaders to ensure culture & leadership development is linked to the strategic targets of DB Schenker and addresses future leadership models.
- Designs, develops, implement global strategy for culture and leadership development
- Develop, implement customized solutions across executive programs, leadership programs, high potential talent programs and culture programs
- Partner with business leaders to design relevant future orientated content that meets the changing business needs
- Coach executives as part of individual development plans, culture of Schenker and leadership at Schenker
- Lead and design communication across culture and leadership to address different audiences and geographies
- Care taker of the Schenker Way (leadership principles) ensuring they are implanted and lived and are evaluated against future leadership requirements
- Asses the organizational leadership needs against the strategy and advise, develop adjusted content, including leveraging on local leadership offerings for the global audience
- Balance the requirements of boutique offerings to digital offerings, train the trainer
- Lead a team of culture & leadership development experts
- University degree or equivalent business experience
- Language: English B2
- Several years related experience in executive, leadership education or development
- Understanding of adult learning methods
- Able to design and operate content in traditional class room learning environments to digital virtual platform
- Several years professional experience in managing HR development projects in an international environment, preferable in a matrix structure of a large organization
- Experience in talent management cycle
- Hands-on attitude, intercultural sensitivity and high level of engagement
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching certification
- Facilitation and influencing skills
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
läuft aus am