Employee Relations Business Partner
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We belive the people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Employee Relations is a global team that assists managers and Business HR in taking care of employee issues and concerns including policy interpretation, investigations and compliance. You provide guidance to leaders in countries where social representation is mandated by law.
You will design and administer dedicated programs, procedures and plans. In this role, you will provide guidance and training to leaders and employees on ER issues and investigate formal employee complaints. You will also lead meetings, negotiations and complaints involving social partners (Works Council, Trade unions, Health & Safety committees, etc.). This role helps to improve ER efficiencies with metric-driven continuous improvement, and ensures that legal requirements are met in terms of employee relations to minimise exposure to liability.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a demonstrated full understanding of employee relations and social representation
- Experience of Employee Relations and social representation in Germany is critical
- Demonstrable ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt flexibly to different situations
- Significant related experience or HR manager experience with demonstrated employee relations, reorganisation and investigation experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organise, plan, and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrable ability to effectively organise, prioritise, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to focus and simplify and an ability to influence others
- Validated ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and HR colleagues
- Superb communication skills including effective listening, writing and presentation
- Ability to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Experienced in delivering training to both HR and Management audiences
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Experience of working in other jurisdictions is beneficial
You will coach managers and employees on a myriad of issues including: - Misconduct and discipline issues - Performance management - Reorganisations and redundancies including collective processes - Absence management - Reasonable accommodations OTHER ASPECTS OF THE ROLE INCLUDE: - You will be a great partner with Works Councils and other social partners - You will manage the social representation agenda - You will be expected to support electoral processes when required (logistics/relationships with legal support and vendors, etc.) - Analyse and provide direction regarding the implementation of key company initiatives (information, consultation, codetermination) - Prepare information/consultation documentation to support discussion with social partners - Provide focused training/on-the-job skill building to increase ER expertise - Keep ER metrics monthly and review on a quarterly basis to assess where action can be taken to simplify a process, train managers, etc. in order to support a growing client base - Conduct investigations and decision reviews - Support ER projects/initiatives as needed - Draft and develop policies where legally required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education & Experience
Degree in Human Resources, Employment Law or Business Management desirable or significant Human Resources or Employee Relations experience
läuft aus am