Global Manager (m/w) Human Resources M&ASiemens AG
Global Manager (m/w) Human Resources M&A
Global Manager (m/w) Human Resources M&A
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Human Resources as Global Manager (m/w) Human Resources M&A in Erlangen. This position can be filled either in Germany or in the US.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, shape the strategic direction for HR M&A.
- You set the strategic value and direction for of HR M&A, including infrastructure, framework and governance in the course of mergers, acquisition and divestments and act as interface to all corporate M&A departments
- You define and maintain – together with other HR functions and HR colleagues – the Siemens Healthineers specific design of our HR processes and strive to continuously improve the existing processes according to the needs of the business
- You further develop the existing, cross-functional HR M&A team which serves as a sounding board and co-creation team for M&A processes and tools
- In each M&A deal you will represent HR as work stream lead, the business and all other stakeholders
- In a Due Diligence (DD) you coordinate and support all HR functions (e.g. HR Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits, People & Leadership, HR Admin, and Legal). You provide templates and other material to execute the DD in an appropriate way and write the HR Due Diligence Report which will be submitted to the deal team
- You participate in expert sessions and in the negotiations with the buyer / seller. Together with Legal you are responsible for the HR related paragraphs in the Master Sales and Purchase Agreement
- You are consulting and supporting the business in developing a retention plan according to our guidelines is also part of your responsibility. You ensure that the necessary approval steps will be followed
- During the integration phase you act as a consultant. The integration itself will be driven by a dedicated integration manager and the responsible HR Business Partner
This position may suit you best, if you have broad HR experience and bring in sound project management skills.
- You possess a successful completed Master’s degree in Business administration / HR or law or comparable training and knowledge
- You bring in several years of relevant working experience in different HR areas (HR Business Partner or subject matter expert with a broad overview)
- You have experience in working in an international environment, cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- You bring in a basic knowledge of M&A processes; a deeper experience in M&A related topics, especially practical experience and know-how in M&A deals would be very welcome
- You are skilled in project management, negotiation abilities, fluent English
- You have the clear aspiration to be trusted business advisor and sparring partner for the business management. Anticipate business needs and offer solutions in a pro-active manner
- Your ability to focus and prioritize and work under given, challenging timelines stands out
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Linda Mueller.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 302932
Organization: Human Resources
Career Level: Experienced Professional