Head of Central HR Services - Global MobilityBoehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Head of Central HR Services - Global Mobility
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Head of Central HR Services - Global Mobility-186344
Would you like to translate our innovative HR strategies into operational reality? Our newly established Central HR Services team is responsible for the successful execution of global HR processes at Boehringer Ingelheim.
In “Central HR Services - Global Mobility” we manage international assignments (short-term and long-term) in a truly global environment. In close alignment with our Center of Expertise (CoE) and supported by various external vendors, the Global Mobility team covers all operational aspects of an assignment abroad. This includes issuing contractual documents, organizing look & see trips, managing social security and taxation aspects, providing work permits and visas, coordinating relocation services and family support as well as ensuring a successful repatriation of the assignee.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As “Head of Central HR Services - Global Mobility”, you manage the establishment, run and continuous improvement for all operational and transactional processes of global assignments
- You and your team provide support for the CoE Global Mobility, HR Business Partners, assignees up to the executive levels and business areas
- With your comprehensive expertise you are responsible for contract management for international assignments and managing the implementation of international assignment benefits.
- You manage the different external vendors and service providers such as relocation companies or tax advisors, including quality of work and evaluating performance to strengthen relationship.
- As supervisor you manage and develop your team to provide excellence in performance, organizational flexibility, diversity, succession planning, coaching and personal growth.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in managing global assignments and/or HR Business Partnering in an international context
- First leadership experience in managing people and in leading large/complex international projects
- Sound knowledge of expatriate management and related processes
- Excellent communication skills in English with international experience and cross-cultural sensitivity
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mr. David Schilling, Tel: +49 (0) 06132 77 183509
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.