Head of HR Germany & Austria (m/w)Coloplast GmbH
Head of HR Germany & Austria (m/w)
You will be responsible for leading Human Resources for in Germany and Austria balancing a strategic and operational human resources function for a global organization in a mature and important market. We are looking for a strong human resources individual with a commercial mindset, a talent for driving efficiency and professionalism while navigating the strategic HR agenda for one of our key markets. The position will report into the Country Manager located in Hamburg with a dotted line to the HR Director Europe.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Creating a proactive human resources environment. Assessing situations before they arise, anticipating future risks and encouraging a culture that is forward thinking, not reactive.
• Strengthening compensation and benefits design, execution and communication.
• Acting as a trusted advisor, thoughtful sounding board and business partner for the senior business leaders. Functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues.
• Creating and executing people-related strategies tied to the business' strategies and needs, ensuring talent implications are effectively identified and addressed.
• Championing the organizations culture, driving an environment of engagement, open communication, and high ethical standards.
• Provide the day to day leadership, management, motivation and development of the HR team.
• An undergraduate degree is required; a relevant Master's degree or MBA is preferred
• Minimum of 7+ years of HR experience in progressive HR roles
• HR experience in an environment with a worker council is a prerequisite
• Broad-based HR understanding including a strong track-record in terms of talent management and attraction
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong analytical skills, business acumen and commercial mind-set
• Able to challenge strong stakeholders to reach the best results
• Quick learner with a high degree of common sense, resourcefulness and flexibility
• Ambitious to deliver results through a collaborative approach
• International in thinking and attitude
• Results-oriented, motivated leader who consistently operates at high levels
• Proactively owns initiatives with the ability to navigate around obstacles and persevere through setbacks
• Innovative and creative with with a strong mindset for continuous improvement
• Fluent in german and english in a prerequisite
• Excellent communicator both oral and written, with an ability to present views in a clear and compelling manner
If you are interested in that job, please apply via our online application form. We are offering a great development opportunity with excellent future perspectives.
Die Mission von Coloplast ist es, das Leben von Menschen mit körperlichen Beeinträchtigungen zu erleichtern. Coloplast A/S wurde 1957 in Dänemark gegründet und hat mittlerweile 11.000 Mitarbeiter, Niederlassungen in über 42 Ländern und Produktionsstätten in China, Dänemark, Ungarn, Frankreich und den USA. Die Unternehmenszentrale ist in Humblebæk in Dänemark und verkauft werden die Produkte in über 100 Ländern. Der Jahresumsatz des Unternehmens betrug zuletzt weltweit mehr als 2 Mrd. Euro.