Head of Human Resources DACH (m/w)SWAROVSKI AG
Head of Human Resources DACH (m/w)
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM? IF SO, TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY TO ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-KNOWN BRANDS AS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this role you oversee the HR function and act as Business Partner for Line Managers in the market cluster DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Together with your team, you ensure professional HR services in an efficient, effective and proactive manner to build a culture and an environment where our people can learn, grow and contribute to the current and future success of Swarovski.
Your main tasks will include:
- Act as partner and point of contact for Line Managers and for a defined employee group within the DACH region.
- Coach and guide Line Managers in the provision of credible and commercial solutions for people related organizational matters and to take full ownership of their people related issues.
- Oversee training and upskilling of line management in areas of people management and employee relations
- Drive the local HR agenda and secure the integration of new processes, programs and tools in compliance with local legislation and labor law.
- Secure availability and top-notch quality of data and HR metrics.
- Complement the global HR agenda with local initiatives where needed to ensure legal compliance.
- Own the responsibility for Employee Relations matters and Health and Safety.
- Be a pro-active contributor to the global HR agenda providing local insights and resources.
- Lead, coach and manage the DACH HR team to ensure an efficient operation.
- Facilitate a good collaboration within the Global Business Services organization, specifically with the DACH HR Operations team in the Hub and provide functional guidance to the Hub team.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You are a strong communicator in English and German and feel confident to effectively interact with and influence all levels of the organization. You enjoy working in a global environment – to think global and act local. You have a hands-on approach and possess analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear solution mindset. A solid understanding of the business you support is important to you. As the ideal candidate, you bring along 8+ years of professional experience within HR acting as HR Business Partner and at least 2 years of leadership experience. You hold a master’s degree related to economics and HR (or related studies) and you have solid experience in change and project management. Furthermore, you possess excellent working / practical knowledge of the employment law in one of the three countries and are interested in broadening your knowledge further. You are willing to travel when required. Experience in the retail industry would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as the Head of Human Resources is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.