Head of PeopleContiamo GmbH
Head of People
Contiamo is a Berlin-based, fast-growing tech company with the vision to help businesses make better decisions. Our product is a flexible data platform enabling to create interactive, data-driven decision tools and automations. Our mission is to combine sophisticated data science with great user interface and experience.
Our vision for People Operations
- We believe that revolutions are about ideas, not profit, and that everybody should be able to find purpose in their work.
- We believe that getting the right minds on board is the first step to making a difference, and we are committed to investing our efforts into building one of the strongest teams in Berlin.
- We believe that People Operations is the core driver for long-term company success and shouldn’t get second-class treatment.
- We don’t think about our people as “resources” or of HR as an administrative function. Instead, we want to build a People Operations department that genuinely cares about our team’s well-being and development.
- You shape the vision and drive the execution of our Recruiting & People Operations strategy.
- You own the whole recruiting pipeline and continuously look for better ways to find and attract the brightest minds.
- You ensure that we never compromise on our standard of hiring people that are better than us, no matter the circumstances.
- You act as a brand ambassador for Contiamo and make it your priority to expose the candidates to the company culture, making sure that they get a good impression.
- You work closely with our Office Manager to ensure a smooth and pleasant relocation process for new hires.
- You collaborate with our team leads and drive the improvement of the onboarding process to help new hires become fully productive as fast as possible.
- You think of ways how we can make our people happier and help them develop.
- You care deeply about people and understand that happiness at work is not about a kicker table and fruit baskets.
- You come with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and willingness to experiment. Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn fast matter more to us than years of experience.
- You have a growth mindset, a strong bias for action and an inherent urge to challenge the status quo.
- You get passionate about your work and have the capacity to advocate for what matters to you on the highest level.
- You set your bar high and are ready to go far to make an impact.
Sound interesting to you? We think there’s only so much a CV can tell - tell us why you’re interested in this position in a very short cover letter (ca. 100 - 300 words). We’re looking forward to receiving your application!