Head of Senior Executive & Leadership Development (m/f)
Head of Senior Executive & Leadership Development (m/f)BASF SE
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
As Head of Senior Executive & Leadership Development (m/f) you will be responsible for driving BASF's approach to identify and develop Executive Candidates and Senior Executives.
- You will take care of trendscouting to find out about new developments in the area of "Senior Executive Development & Leadership".
- You will drive the strategic direction of BASF's personnel development for Executive Candidates and Senior Executives, develop concepts and implement them in a global context.
- You will further develop existing Senior Executive Management Programs and develop new programs for the relevant target group.
- Your diverse range of tasks is completed by the global set up of professional cooperation and the exchange with relevant HR and Business units.
What we expect
- You have successfully completed your university studies and have built up expertise in personnel management and personnel development.
- You have gained management experience in previous positions within BASF.
- You know how to convince your customers and contact partners through excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Entrepreneurship and the ability to drive change complete your profile.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team..
- Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international Company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.