HR Business Partner (m/f)Danfoss
HR Business Partner (m/f)
Change agent, leadership consultant and out-of-the-box thinker are words that describe you? Do you enjoy being at the forefront of unconventional solutions to the challenges of tomorrow’s HR organization? You are passionate about leading change and partnering with the business to create an innovative workplace of tomorrow?
If you are looking to work in a global environment joining a high-performance team with potential for further growth and development, then we have the perfect challenge for you!
We are currently looking for a passionate and highly motivated HR Business Partner (m/f) in Danfoss Cooling for our Hamburg/Germany location, or alternatively in Nordborg/Denmark.
In this role, you will focus on organizational capability, talent management, employee engagement and leadership development within our newly established Electronic Controllers and Services Unit that follows an ambitious growth strategy. You will support Danfoss in building a positive employer brand and ensuring our people remain a key competitive advantage in the market place. You will act as a sparring partner to our management to support the ongoing organizational development and growth of the unit.
- Initiate and manage business strategy-driven organizational development within our Electronic Controllers and Services Unit
- Establish and execute the full cycle of Business Partnering within the business unit in close cooperation with its management
- Lead innovative employer branding strategies to shape our organizational culture and strengthen the growth of the unit
- Foster new approaches in talent management, alternative staffing and recruitment to meet the growing demand for highly-qualified people within the unit
- Lead and facilitate the reorganization of the unit in close cooperation with multiple stakeholders ensuring successful communication and implementation
- Develop, coach and support leadership excellence for all our leaders in the business
- Drive implementation of key leadership processes around performance and talent
- Participate in cross-organizational project work and continuous improvement
- Relevant university degree with a focus on Human Resources with substantial (HR) Business Partner experience preferably within the electronics or software environment
- Proactive, out-of-the box thinking with the will to challenge and question the status-quo
- Excellent understanding of organizational changes and experience in leading transformations, organizational development and new team formations, including acquisition integration
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, individually and in groups
- Experience with talent sources in the STEM and SW environment
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach
- Intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English; German or Danish a plus
What can we offer you?
You will have the opportunity to be part of a flexible environment with great focus on team spirit and collaboration, but minimal supervision. Your input and experience will be valued and with your influential skills, you will play an essential role in strategic decision making. You will operate in a truly global leadership environment, with diverse stakeholders. Flexible working hours that fit yours and the company’s needs and a competitive compensation package are a given.