HR Director (m/f)Hankook Tire Europe GmbH
HR Director (m/f)
As a globally active manufacturing company with more than 22.000 employees worldwide (4.000 in Europe) and higher than average growth and development in the European Union, Hankook Tire offers advanced tire solutions for many applications.
Hankook is a prime supplier of Original Equipment tires to the world’s top-tier automobile brands such as Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Audi; and an exclusive tire supplier to international touring car series DTM. Furthermore engagements in sponsorship at an international level such as being an official partner of UEFA Europa League and Real Madrid have contributed to Hankook’s rising brand awareness.
Hankook Tire Europe GmbH, located in Neu-Isenburg near Frankfurt am Main, is the European Headquarter, coordinating 13 sales subsidiaries throughout Europe and the CIS alongside supporting one of the world’s most state-of-the-art tyre production facility in Hungary.
The following full-time position is to be filled from December 2018:
- You have overall responsibility for the HR Management of our European Headquater, our 13 EU subsidiaries as well as partly for our Hungarian manufacturing plant
- You set up the HR strategy in order to contribute to organizational development
- You make decisions as appropriate, provide business analysis and guidance on all HR activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- You develop and implement HR tools and framework stabilizing the organization and enabling growth
- You improve and standardize the pan-European HR policy and governance
- You monitor and evaluate the pan-EU recruiting activities, compensation & benefit models and performance management and work on improvements of current systems and processes
- You develop pan-EU HRD programs and concepts to improve company culture and internal communication
- You track HR key metrics and compliance, maintain documentation and prepare reports
- You directly report to the Vice President (Head of Corporate Management Department)
- You possess a university degree in business administration, international business/HR management, social studies, psychology or related fields
- You have ≥ 10 years of working experience in the HR department of an organization with an international network, preferred in a leading position
- You posses a high scope of experience in HR covering organization development, recruiting & staffing, HRD & training, HR policy & governance, HR services and labour law
- You have special expertise in Compensation & Benefits
- You are organizational astute and have excellent analytical, strategic and reporting skills
- You posses outstanding communication and people skills and are able to lead a team and give directions
- You are business fluent in English in speaking and writing
- You are skilled in SAP and Microsoft Office package, especially in Excel