HR Generalist (m/f)Levi Strauss & Co.
HR Generalist (m/f)
Here at Levi Strauss & Co. we are passionate, energetic and focused on delivering world class brand experiences, motivating our consumers to engage with us with both their hearts and minds. We are currently looking for an HR Generalist (m/f) based in our German office in Offenbach (Frankfurt Rhein-Main).
In this role you will deliver efficient & effective HR services according to the agreed quality standards to relevant client group who will consist primarily of Retail Stores in Germany and some office functions. You will also provide valuable contribution to the business through e.g. hiring talent, developing capabilities, giving support and guidance through the whole lifecycle of an employee.
- Provide efficient & highly qualitative HR services covering the whole employee life cycle – hiring, transfers, promotions and terminations to the relevant client group.
- Build a talent pipeline to support the business and talent acquisition to fill all approved open positions within your client groups Be responsible for the internships and temporary agency workers
- Actively manage employee contracts, benefits and overall lifecycle at all stages, ensuring compliance with the social legislations and company’s policies
- Ensure proper induction / understanding/ communication of the Company’s performance management process
- Educate and guide your clients in adopting and using Workday to manage their data and their teams
- Resolve employee relations issues effectively
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with key relationships within your client groups and with the HQ based HR team
- Provide back up support to the other HR Generalists when required.
- Replace the HRM during vacation and other absences due to travel
- Be an active player within the HRG network in the Central Cluster and also within LSE
- Master degree in Human resources, Employment law or Business Administration
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge of German employment/labor law is a must
- Fluency in written and spoken in German and English
- Computer literate and system minded
- A previous experience in supporting Retail Business is an essential asset
- Ideally knowledge in Austrian and/or Swiss law
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
- Well-organized, detail minded and highly accurate
- Persuasive communication / presentation skills
- Result oriented and business minded
- High integrity
- Team player and collaborative style