HR Leader (m/f)
HR Leader (m/f)Baker Hughes GE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
HR Leader (m/f)
The HR Leader Celle provides tactical and strategic Human Resource (HR) generalist oversight for the BHGE business in Celle, Germany. The business employs 1.400 employees in Celle. The HR Leader Celle leads a team of 4 HR professionals supporting various business groups and functions. The position reports to the HR Leader Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
- Providing leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of HR functions in Celle including: salaried and non-salaried employee relations, employee compensation, employee engagement and organizational design/change and recruiting and selection
- Continue to drive integration processes and activities
- Leading and leveraging BHGE HR processes within the business in Celle (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management), cross-functional communication and the transfer of learning and best practice sharing within the HR network
- Participating on the leadership team and keep the team updated on major HR initiatives and processes
- Partnering with client leadership to plan and execute strategies that ensure maximum engagement of human resource capital while actively managing headcount targets and assisting in budget management
- Recruiting, mentoring, coaching & training direct and indirect reports on activities within areas of responsibility
- Managing direct reports in supporting the implementation of HR strategies and management of HR processes within the business
- Develop and ensure execution of positive employee relations plans at sites, especially with works councils
- Manage apprenticeship programs and develop strong Employee Value Proposition
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources or Labour Law
- Significant Human Resource experience, including a leadership role
- Proven HR track record in industrial environment within big multinational, ideally US company
- Strong track record in regards to successful cooperation with works councils
- Broad understanding of individual and collective labour law
- Deep understanding of managing trade union agreements and collective bargaining
- Fluent in both English and Germany