HR MANAGER (FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME)Serenata Intraware GmbH
HR MANAGER (FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME)
We are part of NextGuest Technologies, an integrated hospitality technology + digital marketing company comprised of HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM. Combining our cutting-edge technology with innovative strategy, design, and digital marketing expertise, we are closing the loop on the travel journey with the first fully-integrated guest engagement, acquisition, and marketing platform.
Combining 20 years of hospitality experience with the energy of a start-up, Serenata CRM turns big data into smart useable data. Serenata CRM is one of the leading providers of e-marketing and CRM solutions for the hospitality industry. By integrating guest information with various systems, our Serenata CRM Suite provides a comprehensive 360° view of the guest. Engage guests from the moment the booking is made, enhance their experience while on property, and inspire them to book another stay. With our Serenata CRM Suite your guest data, one of your hotel’s most precious assets, is put to good use to engage guests before, during and after their stay, to fuel loyalty throughout the customer lifetime journey, and to acquire new “best” guests.
Serenata is looking for a talented, energetic, and driven HR Manager (m/f) who will join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the overall HR function and at the same time professionalize our communication vehicles both internally as well as externally. We believe that creating success can be done in both a fun and innovative way. Flexible working hours, an agile work environment, quick decision making, and shared lunch breaks on our rooftop terrace are part of our unique corporate culture.
- Responsible for all recruiting activities including application management, execution of sourcing strategies, candidate selection, interviewing and orientation processes
- Provide HR strategy, leadership and guidance to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Support of management and employees in all HR related topics both operationally and strategically as a trustful advisor
- Lead and continuously develop all HR related processes including ad-hoc projects, employee development activities, performance review cycles and all other processes associated with the employee life cycle (e.g. onboarding, contract changes, leaves, tracking of HR information system etc.)
- Drive and optimize all internal and external communication and the supporting vehicles (e.g. website and social media channels)
- Degree in business administration ideally with focus on Human Resources
- 3-5 years professional and broad experience within Human Resources
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, employee relations, training and development.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Service oriented towards internal and external customers
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing and growing environment
- Hands-on, result-oriented, structured and pragmatic self-starter
- Experience in an international and complex environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Experiences in internal and external communication practices is a plus
- Part-time is also welcome
If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative, international company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Serenata is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application including cover letter and CV. Give us a call at +49 89 92 90 03-0 or send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serenata IntraWare GmbH | Neumarkter Str. 18 | 81673 Munich | Germany