HR Manager (m/f)Philips GmbH
HR Manager (m/f)
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees.We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be the responsible HR Manager (m/f) for certain business areas within our Health Systems business. At our site in Boeblingen you will be closely working together with our local and international business leaders, be their HR advisor and drive our organizational capability development from an HR perspective. You will have the chance to initiate and participate in various HR projects and grow by taking over new responsibilities.
You are responsible for
- Implementing & Executing our global people strategy by closely partnering with diverse business and department leaders
- Providing thoughtful, relevant HR solutions based on a deep understanding of HR processes and business requirements
- Drive organizational capability development from an HR perspective. This contains i.e.:
- organizational changes
- Strategic workforce Planning incl. Capability Development
- Performance Management
- Succession & talent management incl. Leadership Development
- Managing (cultural) change: Driving people elements of transformation & change
- Consulting and supporting Leaders in all individual people related matters. This contains i.e.: legal consultancy, compensation, individual performance cases, promotions, development, terminations
- Manage local labor relations / workers council activities in all co. determination aspects incl. negotiation of collective agreements
- Partnering with our Centers of Expertise in order to achieve business supporting HR solutions
- Facilitating Workshop- & training sessions and coaching individuals
- Participate in HR projects on country / global level
- Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes
You are part of
an energetic and agile local, national & global HR team. You all work closely together in order to support our striving, highly successful Patient Monitoring (PM) business to achieve their goals. With our high end technology products and solutions, we are the world leader in the PM business with over 40% market share. We are proud of our strategic hub in Boeblingen with its 850 highly educated and passionate people who work with us to stay at the top of the market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant area (Economics, psychology or comparable)
- At least 3 years of experience in HR management in a global company environment
- Experience in delivering all standard Core HR processes
- Basic knowledge in German individual & collective labor law
- Strong business acumen & the ability to translate business requirements into HR programs
- Experience in managing challenging situations
- Experience in acting in a matrix and partly virtual environment
- Strong coaching, consulting, influencing and relationship management skills
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders on different levels
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Project Management experience
- Change Management and transformation skills with experience in driving cultural change programs & organizational development
- Trust gaining personality with a high level social competence
- Fast Learner with Ambition & Ability to grow
- Business fluent in German and English
The criteria mentioned above are not all mandatory skills – please feel free to apply if you are eager to learn and grow quickly!
In return, we offer you
to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we are used to listening to our customers and apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability or marital status.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.