HR Manager (m/w/d)Smunch
HR Manager (m/w/d)
We love what we do. Smunch is a food tech startup based in Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to have great food at work, to bring teams together and enable better interactions and communication. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to a happier life. And it’s a challenge for office goers to live up to their health commitments, at work.
We’re building the future of workplace lunches and our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We’re building a culture of growth, learning and fun, and looking out for great candidates to join our team.
If you a driven self-starter who enjoys working in the dynamic environment read on!
We are looking for an HR Manager (m/w) to support our HR Team. In this role you will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees, management and external partners. You should have experience with HR procedures and be able to juggle various administrative tasks in timely manner. Ultimately, you should have solid knowledge of German labor law.
- Post-hiring responsabilities and guiding employees from the start through all career stages, especially helping and encouraging employees to develop and train
- Development and implementation of structures and processes for employee feedback and career development
- Guardian for HR Compliance
- HR administration, such as preparation of HR documents, employments contracts, work certificates, exits
- Organization and maintaining of personnel records
- Updating of internal database and files
- At least 2 years of work experience in comparable HR position
- Familiar with HR processes and software
- Basic working knowledge of German labor law
- Proficiency in written and spoken German nd and English
- Competence to build and effectively manage impersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent organizational skills
What we offer you:
- Chance to shape a fast growing startup in the exciting food tech sector
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- Trainings and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- Possibility to form your own professional development and growth
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Fun at work and great work environment
You can’t live on coffee alone - which is why we use Smunch, a varied and healthy lunch program. We’re a food startup, and there’s always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!