Mondelez Deutschland Services GmbH & Co. KG
HR Manager - Munich RD&Q Center (m/f/d)
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
With more than nearly 90,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your Human Resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
Our HR Manager in RD&Q Center will help the Munich Research, Development and Quality team to deliver profitable, predictable and sustainable growth by championing positive employee experience that will drive the future performance of our company. This position will also partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent and influence our local culture in order to enable us to be competitive.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure and manage proper planning, recruiting, staffing, deployment, development and rewarding of employees within the area of responsibility, in line with overall HR strategy, company policies and local legislation
- Advice and counselling to respective managers and employees on a variety of HR issues, including, among others: recruitment, career counselling, team effectiveness & engagement management, talent development, succession planning
- Bring in learnings and new ideas for the further development of our local and international HR activities
- Combine efforts of functional HR colleagues as well as country HR colleagues to provide HR leadership and expertise to client group
- Provide guidance and coaching to leaders on employee relations issues
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and keeping fair and consistent policies approach
- Partner with corporate & government affairs (CGA) function regarding internal communication
- Lead the change and manage relationships in a matrix environment, connecting different functions
- Coordinate new processes/legislation on site
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar role
- Proven track record in creating and driving effective employee relations, engagement and retention
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build trust-based relationships with various partners within the company
- University degree, preferably in human resources, business or economics
- Practical knowledge of German labour law
- Excellent level of English and German language
- Highly developed influential and change management skills
- Right business acumen with strong ability to work independently and make right decisions
- Very good attention to detail, planning and problem solving skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
läuft aus am