HR Operations ManagerScope SE & Co. KGaA
HR Operations Manager
Scope SE & Co. KGaA is the holding company of the Scope Group and the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across asset classes. The Scope Group is based in Berlin and maintains offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo, and Paris. Scope Ratings AG, one of the group's operating companies, is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
We are looking for a vibrant and motivated self-starter to join our young Human Resources Team as an HR Operations Manager in our headquarters based in the heart of business centre of Berlin, Potsdamer Platz.
A fast-growing company offers a great opportunity to prove your potential and to be part of the European Rating Agency. With 180+ employees from 30 nationalities, Scope Group is on the mission to represent a European Alternative to the world-renowned RCAs.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Manage and monitor Scopes’ payroll processes in cooperation with our providers
- Analyse HR processes and identify opportunities for simplification, standardization and efficiency gains to contribute to our HR Operation Strategy (e.g. usability, self-service, content management)
- Develop and produce regular and ad-hoc HR reports
- Responsibility for KPI Analysis, HR Matrix, On- and Offboardings, contract management, overall HR Life Cycle
- Routinely and proactively monitor information requirements of HR department to meet and drive business needs
- Proactively keeping up to date with employment legislation changes and updating policies and processes as needed
- Manage internal and external HR and Operations projects
- General HR support (social security and tax questions, reference letters, digital personnel files, personnel management system)
- Acts as a Business Partner for selected Scope’s entities and manage their overall HR topics
Your professional & personal qualifications
- Degree in business management, Human Resources or related discipline in an equivalent education
- At least 4 years of experience in international HR teams or related functions
- Up to date knowledge of German payroll legislation and labour law
- Good customer service approach and the ability to handle issues and queries with professionalism
- Advanced Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent written communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work within tight and conflicting timeframes
- Highly organised and focused on accuracy and driving results
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters
- Confident and professional appearance; enthusiasm and results-orientation
- Willingness to take responsibility with an entrepreneurial attitude and to work in a dynamic international environment
- Fluency in German and English required
We offer an interesting job with responsibilities. When you join Scope as an HR Operations Manager, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. A friendly, open-minded HR team with a flat hierarchy awaits you. We make quality visible – join us and take part!
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate
- At least 3 references
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference “20180121”. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.