HR Services Team Leader (m/f) ReportingEssity
HR Services Team Leader (m/f) Reporting
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the service partner to the entire Essity delivering services within finance, human resources, workspace and master data. Our employees, spread across more than 35 countries, deliver both professional and transactional services every day to all our internal customers in Essity. We are in the beginning of a transformation journey, meaning going from a regional organization set up to a service aligned and to develop our way of working making use of new modern technology and solutions.
The Essity Global Business Services (GBS) HR organization is looking for an HR Services Team Leader (m/f) Reporting.
This position will report to the HR Manager Master Data & Analytics and can be located at any of our GBS locations in Europe, prefferably Munich, Mannheim or Gothenburg. Some travel will be required, but most of the times Skype, video etc. will be used for meetings.
- Using your end-to-end HR process knowledge, you design and implement a global HR Reporting framework including calculation rules and definitions
- As global speaking partner to our internal customers you coordinate, execute and govern all kinds of HR Reporting request performed in the HR Reporting part of the Master Data system
- Align with, communicate and support the HR Reporting concept and principles as defined by the HR Process Owner organization including global harmonization
- Manage HR Reporting requests from a global a Business Unit and a country perspective and ensure timely and correct completion
- Lead or contribute to global projects and initiatives related to relevant HR data analytics, challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities
- Perform regular HR calculation reviews, identify issues or improvement areas related to HR standard reports handling, perform root cause analysis and recommend improvement activities to safeguard data quality
- Review and respond to inquiries related to HR Master Data and escalate issues, concerns or risks as appropriate
- Ensure adherence and compliance with in- and external master data policies and procedures/guidelines and strive to be the process champion
- Develop, calculate and follow-up on a KPI concept based on cross-functional HR master data and reports
- Provide documentation of work procedures to manage relevant processes
- Develop and deliver HR Reporting trainings for business counterparts to ensure appropriate involvement and understanding of KPIs, calculations and definitions
- Coordinate the activities of a global remote team to ensure that the organization’s agreed services are processed accurately and on time and in compliance with policies and legal regulations
- Respond to escalated enquiries from team members and check their work to ensure that the processes are delivered accurately
- Coach and mentor team members, assign tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and provide feedback on employee performance.
- University Degree required
- 4+ years of work experience in HR in the area of HR Reporting and/or with HR data information systems, required
- Proven experience in project management (project management/supervision of international team would be an asset)
- Extensive knowledge of SAP HR, Excel and other HR data management systems
- Experience in working remotely, with global teams
- Strong IT and systems affinity
- Fluency in English, every other major European Language is an advantage
- Analytical skills and customer driven
- Independent way of working and ability to “think outside the box”
- Ability to travel, 10-20% depending on business needs
We are looking forward to your English application including your salary expectations as well as your notice period. Please apply online.