HR Team Lead (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a HR Business Partner to be responsible for HR across the Berlin office which runs the DACH market. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an exciting and growing business, where HR can make a real difference.
Questions you will help answer
- How do we support learning and development practices to ensure everyone has the best chance of success at Secret Escapes?
- How do we raise the performance benchmark by enabling a culture of goal setting, prioritisation and feedback?
- How do we maintain a high level of employee engagement?
- How do we attract and retain top talent within a high growth business?
- How do we maximise business and people data to ensure HR activity is focused and has a clear ROI?
- How do we monitor and evolve Secret Escapes’ culture during a sustained period of headcount growth?
Things you’ll be working on
- Partnering Heads of Departments across DACH to understand business performance drivers including employee engagement, organisation structure, capability and culture. Identifying improvements that can be made and tailor line management advice accordingly.
- Work with the London recruitment team, to attract the best talent in the market to the DACH team and ensure the recruitment process is robust, engaging and efficient.
- Own elements of the HR Roadmap and work closely with the HR Director on project delivery around talent and performance management, learning and development and cultural management.
- Be a trusted advisor and coach on all HR matters to DACH Heads of Department and Managers.
- Deliver complex ER case management and advise line management on employment regulations and procedures to enable successful re-organisations, improvement in working practices and productivity, without adverse impact on regulatory/legal compliance, company reputation or employee engagement.
- Building and reviewing HR processes throughout the employee life cycle to ensure they are innovative, efficient and meet business requirements.
How the magic happens
This role will report to the HR Director, based in London with a dotted reporting line to the Managing Directors of DACH, Benelux and Scandinavia.
This role will be responsible for a HR Manager and HR Assistant based in Berlin. And will also have the full support of the 16 strong HR team based in London and Warsaw.
The HR team was founded three years, we’ve achieved a huge amount in that time and we’re looking for someone to join our team who’s excited to build things from the ground up.
The deal breakers. We are looking for.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Native Level German and fluent English
- Very good knowledge of German employment law
- Proven HR business partnering skills
- Ability to produce creative, business sound solutions
- Evidence of end to end HR project delivery
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to prioritise effectively
And you are…
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up
- Results driven, yet light-hearted and fun
- A strong communicator who can hold their own
- You have an eye for detail
- Someone with a high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- Have strong numeracy and excel skills
- Resilient and resourceful with a 'can do' attitude
Things you should know
The pace at Secret Escapes is fast and the opportunities for HR to add real value are endless. Be prepared to have real ownership and feel like it’s your business that you are running.
The HR team are obsessed with food. Talking about it, cooking it, eating it. Be prepared for regular snack updates.
There is some business travel required within this role to London.
läuft aus am