Human Resources Associate Manager (f/m)Procter & Gamble
Human Resources Associate Manager (f/m)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources (HR). As a HR professional you will play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and - most importantly - of our talented people.
Our HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent.
To start this journey we would like you to join our DACH HR Team, the largest HR organisation of P&G Europe.
As HR Associate Manager you will partner with our Business Units and business leaders to deliver HR strategies and products that drive growth - ensuring our work makes valuable contributions to the company, our employees and our shareholders. You will also work on developing people and leadership capability, building an adaptive and high-performing organization and fostering a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
What can you expect from us?
- Meaningful and exciting projects from Day One in a truly international and multi-functional environment.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
You fit once:
- You are a top talent with a master or bachelor degree in business, economics or management
- You have former internship experiences in HR or other business areas.
- You are passionate about HR challenges.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- You are working autonomously and demonstrating an outstanding capacity to be agile and flexible in your daily work.
- You have very good English and German language skills.
Further information you need to know for your application:
Just apply via clicking the button below.
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia). Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying.
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters