Local Payroll AdvisorTetra Pak
Local Payroll Advisor
Based at our market company in Hochheim we are looking for a Temporary Local Payroll Advisor (fix-term contract for 1 year) to join the HR team, to ensure the successful, accurate and timely delivery of Payroll processes and analytics in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies.
In the role your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring proper updates are made in relevant local payroll / time management systems
- Leading the income tax related matters.
- Guaranteeing the interface with external payroll provider, managing time and attendance and payroll systems and the accurate accounting process related to payroll
- Managing local external providers and approving related invoices.
- Ensuring accurate payment for expatriates, following global instructions from Global Mobility. Guaranteeing correct tax application and social security, applying existing countries treaties.
- Responsible for guaranteeing payments, reports and other requests from external labor entities as (Tax Authorities, Social Security, Labor Ministry, Labor Courts, etc)
- Administering benefits and welfare / recognition programmers including handling of employee benefit claims such as insurance and medical claims. Generating related reports and statistics for stakeholders as well as supporting audits where relevant.
- Managing, tracking and following up on employee queries in the ticket handling system. Building a knowledge inventory of frequently asked questions to expedite resolution of queries accurately. Guiding and pointing employees and managers to information on HR self-service portal.
- Managing and ensuring integrity of master data in relevant management system on timely and accurate basis
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as appropriate
Skills and Experience
- University / Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in German and English (both written and verbal) is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in Payroll area
- Good knowledge of German labour and industrial laws and prevailing HR practices and taxation principles
- Proven data management / analytics skills