Penumbra Europe GmbH
Penumbra Europe GmbH is based in Berlin, headquartered in Alameda, California. We are a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
# Innovation # Teamwork # Initiative # Open Communication are our common values. If you are looking for a meaningful challenge in a well-established international company and if you have a hands-on mentality – then join us and help us to save lives with your know-how and expertise. Be prepared for a career that does not feel like work!
We are a dynamic and constantly growing company. To strengthen our team in Berlin, we are looking for a full-time Payroll Specialist. This is a permanent position. 18 months maternity cover for Payroll with transition to Accounting later.
What You'll Work On
- Preparation and final check of monthly payroll for 150 employees in 13 countries
- Managing the external payroll service provider
- Single point of contact for all employee’s payroll questions (e.g. payroll tax, social security, benefits, company pensions scheme)
- Compliance review of European expenses
- Administration of company cars across Europe
- Close collaboration with the American headquarters based in California
- Maintenance of relevant master data
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of existing processes as well as participate in setting up new processes and guidelines
What You Bring
- Completed commercial training and ideally a relevant further qualification in the area of payroll and/or accounting
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in payroll or accounting
- Fluent in English and good communication skills in German
- Experienced in working with MS Office and ideally in working with ADP
- Multitasking ability, attention to details, prioritize and meeting deadlines in timely mannerProactive, flexible, open-minded and excellent intercultural skillsLast but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
- The ability to work amongst a professional, dynamic and vibrant global team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- A permanent and full-time position; a competitive compensation, fantastic public transport connections; a free parking spot or a subsidy for public transportation and a gym membership for free
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely during covid-19
- Internationally established company with a hands-on mentality, strong emphasis on a diversity culture, positive intercultural environment with over 30 nationalities in our Berlin office
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply now.
Your application will be treated in a confidential, professional and ethical manner.
We look forward to getting to know you! Do not hesitate to directly contact Jamila Zarra if you have any question. T: 0151 21 56 2002.
läuft aus am