Senior HR Business Partner
This role leads a small HR team in one of Europe’s leading markets, Germany, reporting directly into the HR Director for Europe with a dotted line into the German Managing Director and key member of the market leadership team. Germany is a fast growing market and by 2022 will be one of Dyson’s largest markets globally. This role is responsible for activating change, shaping and delivering the people agenda and establishing robust procedures that attract, develop and retain great people, passionate about Dyson.
A challenging role, you will need to be culturally sensitive and able to self-motivate and influence at all levels within the markets. You will be a true business partner to the MD and the leadership team, and able to play a key role in driving the change agenda.
- Develop effective on-going relationships with Directors and Business Managers, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner.
- Coach, challenge and influence Directors and Senior Managers across all departments to develop the organisational capability required to enable delivery of business deliverables; anticipate the changing needs of the business and drive the active management and development of talent.
- Lead the talent agenda for your business area, understanding the key talent, their strengths and development needs and actively participate in talent management discussions with the business teams.
- Champion the performance management and personal development planning process with your business area and ensure that leaders have the skills and capability to maximise the value of the process.
- Identify opportunities and engage Key Leaders/Managers with ideas for improving team/individual performance, capabilities and overall effectiveness.
- Leading the People engagement agenda both internally and externally, including office management for the Cologne site.
- Work closely with the DACH Talent Acquisition team to attract and onboard future capabilities and talent for the market, including sponsoring early careers recruitment and development.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to your team through regular feedback, 1:1’s, PDP’s and objectives.
- Be an active contributor to EU HR functional strategy, understand the objectives of the other HR teams and take opportunities to share knowledge and best practice. Ensure that everything you do is in line with the overall Dyson HR philosophy.
- Drive the people agenda through regular communication of people and HR priorities and processes across your business areas.
- Challenge practices if you believe there are better ways of doing things and inspire others to do the same, fixing things that need fixing, identifying problems and finding solutions.
- Degree educated with 7+ years HR experience operating as a generalist key contact for senior managers/leaders
- Experience of working within an entrepreneurial organisation culture is desirable
- Strong relationship building and team player
- Brings influencing and negotiating skills
- Business focused and commercially aware
- High level of communication skills; presents self and views with confidence and conviction
- Uses HR Data and Metrics to draw business insights to drive clear actions of improvement
- Analytical thinking skills; quickly evaluates situations and reaches well founded conclusions
- Capable of defining and managing initiatives/projects
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, and a passion for developing people
- Results driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A self-starter, who embraces opportunities to get involved and sees things through to completion
- Has impact, gravitas and credibility with HR colleagues and leaders at all levels
- Open, practical and pragmatic
- Brings an intelligent, quick-thinking and logical approach
- Able to work at pace, whilst maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Able to generate innovative HR solutions
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Subsidized sport activities
- Free on-site parking or subsidized job ticket
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water, snackbox and ice cream
- Christmas and summer parties, Carnival
- 24/7 accident insurance
läuft aus am