GE Renewable Energy
Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits - N/E Europe & Russia (m/f)
- This role will provide support, guidance, and analytical expertise on total compensation practices, policies and programs for Renewable Energy for Eastern & Northern Europe as well as a Russia, in total covering approximately 2,500 employees. This role will help design, implement, communicate and administer competitive compensation programs that align to with Renewable Energy’s plans, goals and objectives.
- Support alignment of C&B programs with Renewable Energy’s business strategy for the assigned geographic region.
- Act as focal point for compensation analysis, benchmarking activities, market studies, and salary structure analysis and updates for assigned geographic region.
- Counsel and partner with local HR, Staffing, and business management teams on all compensation matters.
- Participate in the annual salary planning process for the assigned region for the SPB & below employee population.
- Create compensation and benefits models to provide analysis on critical business initiatives, identify inequities, and recommend appropriate adjustments.
- Monitor industry best practices and external market to provide analysis on the impact of relevant developments in the compensation and benefits arena.
- Create and deliver training on compensation philosophy and processes to local HR, People Leaders, and Employees.
- Monitor and review changes in compensation laws and regulations; periodically review programs and process for compliance.
- Potentially support the management of variable incentive compensation programs, including participant tracking, payout calculation, and payment processing and administration.
- Participate in C&B initiatives and related projects.
- This job can also be based outside of Germany however the candidate needs to have a deep understanding of German market & legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge / experience.
- Extensive experience in compensation or HR with functional knowledge of compensation concepts, systems, and administration
- Fluency in English
- Deep understanding of Geramn market & legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources or equivalent knowledge / experience.
- Prior experience with local HR practices and applicable regulatory knowledge is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in data analysis tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HR practices (including compensation analysis and philosophies, job analysis, hiring and promotion practices and related regulations)
läuft aus am