Senior Manager Human Resources (m/f)
Senior Manager Human Resources (m/f)adidas AG
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Provide “one-stop-shopping” HR service and support to defined support area, and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR department. Cultivate and maintain a harmonious and trust culture between management and employees within the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and HR standards; ensure procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area
- Provide coaching to employees and management; articulate and present HR concepts and tools to groups of employees, encouraging and supporting an employee-oriented high performance culture
- Take ownership for complex global and cross functional projects/initiatives which are derived out of the HR Support Area Business Plan
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment
- Challenge current processes (policies, structure, etc.) and status quo; think outside of the box in terms of solutions; proactively contact global team for advice and solutions that are aligned with the team across regions
- Work closely with Line Management and Senior Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans
- Manage recruitment process of managerial (up to Department Head level) and non-managerial positions (Aligning with Line Mgr on recruitment, preparing and placing ads and/or giving order to and managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.) according to defined standards. Initiate and drive short and midterm Personnel Marketing activities to attract the right candidates
- Manage in-bound and out-bound transfers in alignment with Global HR Transfer policy (In alignment with Line Management and Global HR standards managing negotiation and preparation of expatriate contract and salary calculation, as well as relocation process)
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process
- Drive the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts (such as Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives) and work closely with HRM and CoEs in improving our processes. This also incorporates liaison with Line and Senior Management and employees in regard to Fit for Today and tailor-made training activities
- Ensure proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Mgt, Recruitment) and HR reports (applicants, open positions, entry/exit, etc) on a regular basis
- Stand in for Sr. HRM
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Mature, well-organized, a self starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- Internship or study abroad
- Minimum of 6 years progressive work experience in the field of HR
- (preferably in an international organization)
- Project management experience
- English fluent (written and oral)
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.