Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)Free2Move
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
Thanks for stopping by! First, here’s a little bit about us. Free2Move is a subsidiary of the PSA group based in Berlin – and one of the most exciting projects in the mobility sector. Through our app, people can access 70,000 shared vehicles in 30 cities across the globe – and find, reserve and book all shared vehicles around them, whether a scooter, car or bike, all on ONE map. Let that sink in for a minute. Amazing, right? With 1 million people having accessed our app, we’re pretty happy to say our customers think so too. Our database of sharing providers, from car2go, COUP, Donkey Republic and Drivy is growing with every update of the app, as well as our spirit to change the mobility game across the world. When it comes down to it, at Free2Move we believe moving around your city should be effortless, sustainable… and just not so damn complicated. And that’s where YOU come in! We’re always looking for the smartest, best, most innovative people to join our awesome team and make this vision a reality. Are you looking for your next challenge? Then read on, friend.
- Finding the best talent to join our team from all over the world. You know our company values inside out, and you know how to find people that match them.
- From defining needs to creating job descriptions, screening all candidates and conducting structured interviews, you’re the go-to person when it comes to hiring managers
- You LOVE reaching out to candidates on social media platforms and attracting them to our company
- Spreading the word about our open positions on job platforms.
- Running debriefing sessions with all participants in order to decide who is the best fit for the company
- Create a pipeline of candidates for future job openings and occasionally keep in touch with the team
- Build up a network of different European universities and represent us at job fairs and recruiting events
What you bring to the table:
- You have successfully completed your studies in Communications, Psychology, or on a similar subject
- You have 3-4 years of experience in the recruitment field
- Ideally you have already worked in the start-up environment and can handle the challenges of an agile set-up
- Your way of working is very organized and structured, even when things get stressful
- You speak German on a professional level and your English is also excellent, other languages are a plus
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to grow with us
Welcome to the circle of trust
Our people make us who we are, so as a Free2Movester you’ll benefit from these (and more) values:
- Flat hierarchies. No chain of command to pass your ideas up
- A super friendly, international team.
- Room and encouragement to bring your own ideas. No question is too stupid!
- A bright airy office in central Berlin. You like soft drink fridges, fruit baskets, fancy hand soaps? We’ve got ‘em.
- Your very own buddy to help you settle in, help you with paperwork and show you the good lunch spots.
- Up to 30 days holiday. You deserve it.
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product you’ll love.
- Free. Carsharing. Everywhere. Oh yeah.
Does sound like you? Apply now, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please address your application to Jenny Clementi.