Strategic HR Business PartnerBOMBARDIER
Strategic HR Business Partner
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
Key focus areas:
- Supporting Execution of individual cases n-3, in collaboration with local HR and HR Operations
- Shared accountability with the business for People Strategy and Plan, Performance Management, Talent Management (including Succession)
- Implementation of Centre of Expertise framework. Accountable for process improvements of frameworks and standard processes
- HRBP for Rolling Stock product unit and ROQ transformation
- Translate Electrical business strategy and Rolling Stock HR strategy into people plans in partnership with the business leader
- Drives Rolling Stock transformation as HRBP for 10 global workstreams, reflecting the major footprint evolution
- Central Rolling Stock HR interface to BT transformation
- Drive people capability growth and management (competency, capacity, location, organisation and phasing of the resources)
- Captures and facilitates Talent Management activities (inclusive leadership development)
- Acts as change expert to consult business with organizational design and development, change management activities
- Contributes to the workforce planning for the function, monitors capacity plans and connects with Functional HRBP for implementation
- Closely collaborates with HR Country/Site where required for legal/industrial relations compliance to drive transformation and evolution
- Manages individual cases at n-3 level in close collaboration with HR Operations and local HR colleagues
Your Qualifications & FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- Human Resources Degree, complemented by a demonstrated track record
Relevant experience required
- Planning and implementation of strategies/initiatives
- Project management basis
- Workforce planning/ capacity Planning
- Business understanding
- Financial Acumen
- QTC management
- Sound HR knowledge and know-how. Understanding of HR Operating model
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Good understanding of labour relations
WHY WORK FOR US?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
We are helping create a better world.