Talent Acquisition ManagerKraft Heinz Company
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA and be accountable for the recruitment and university relations in the GAS and France regions. Get ready for a lot of exposure to the management team and hiring managers of both regions and our EMEA HR and talent acquisition teams.
In brief, your tasks will be the following:
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process for the German and French markets
- Act as a point of contact for hiring managers and support them throughout their recruitment process
- Plan and conduct all steps in the recruitment & selection process (interviews, screening calls, schedule coordination etc.)
- Continuously improve internal processes to ensure best candidate experience
- Build talent pipelines through job boards, research and social networks
- Effectively manage the relationships with external stakeholders (e.g. recruitment agencies, Student Associations, Universities)
- Train key stakeholders on recruitment practices
- Support the HR team in driving the local employer branding strategy and execution
- Analyze and develop new cooperations with universities and student associations
- Be responsible for organizing recruitment activities (career fairs, workshops, assessment center)
! Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included), or be an EU Citizen, in order to proceed for this position. Please make sure you put your nationality on your resume. Unfortunately, we can't proceed with non-European citizens who need support for a working permit.
- Education: University degree, Master degree preferred (Management, Economics or Psychology)
- 3-5 years of work experience in Human Resources/ Recruiting
- Languages: Fluent German skills and excellent English skills, French skills are a plus
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback
- You’re a go getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Networking skills
- You’re able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you / You deserve
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- A fast pace environment where each of your ideas count