TEAM HEAD HRIS (WORKDAY)PUMA SE
TEAM HEAD HRIS (WORKDAY)
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Oversees the strategy of all technical and functional HRIS systems and projects
- Coordinate configuration of Workday system with global business needs and departmental process changes. Unit testing of changes and coordination of testing with business users. Implementation of change
- Responsible for determining and administering what security roles/levels employees will be granted in the Workday system and obtaining documented approval prior to granting security roles
- Provide strategic and day-to-day support on Workday HRIS system, collaborating with the HR team, IT and business leaders to drive efficient and reliable service delivery and robust data analytics for manager decision support
- Able to prioritize work, delegates tasks to others in the team as appropriate
- Helps drive user adoption and continually gather feedback to improve the user experience
- Requirements gathering and analysis, design, testing, documentation, and end-user training for software upgrades and enhancements of the HR System at least twice per year
- Partners with and continuously interacts with Global teams, including HR Business Partners, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, Payroll and IT departments
- Adds new configuration elements to the various HR systems in operation, including changes to business process, organization changes, workflows, and security models
- Develops project plans, prioritizes project requests, monitors project completion to assigned deadlines, and ensures quality and timely delivery of solutions.
- All genders are welcome to apply
- College degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field plus a minimum of six years’ experience in Human Resources/HRIS
- Systems implementation and Workday experience (certificates would be beneficial) strongly preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain flexible in response to changing priorities
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Experience working on a cross-functional and global HRIS project management
- Strong analytical skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience querying data, data manipulation and report generation
- Strategic and visionary mindset combined with strong project management and analytical skills and hands on approach
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to effectively communicate
- Demonstrated project management and customer service skills; ability to collaborate with executives, employees, and partners
- Demonstrates business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity and relationship management skills
- Please note that the screening of the applications will start beginning of January first due to the christmas and new year break.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.