Tech Recruiter (f/m)home24 SE
Tech Recruiter (f/m)
home24 is Europe’s largest online destination for home furniture and decor. Being a dynamic, fast-growing market leader, our goal is to consistently provide our customers with the best service and assortment.
home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide and are looking to expand our team with dedicated top talents and experts who are ready to grow with us. Our dynamic and international team works with great passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: To revolutionize the Home & Living market.
- You will be responsible for the Full-Cycle-Recruiting for our tech roles by:
- Liaising with hiring managers (HM) and hiring teams to translate job requirements into clear job descriptions
- Defining a tailored sourcing mix for your specific positions (varying from job boards, active sourcing, social media, etc. -> you are the expert, you know what works!
- Screening candidates, conducting interviews and presenting short lists to HM
- Extending offers to candidates and negotiating the details with them
- You will always be sure to provide candidates with the best recruiting experience
- You will proactively give feedback on improving our current processes and tooling
- You will work on projects that will help us become a STAR recruiting team
Skills and experience you have
- Ideally, several years of work experience in tech recruitment in an international company or agency
- End-to-End recruitment cycle experience: from facilitating the HM’s briefing, to negotiating the offer
- You have a proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- You are highly-organized
- Ability to respond independently to complex inquiries
- You have a solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- You are fluent in English; German or any other language is a plus
What we can offer you
- Integration in a highly-qualified, successful and ambitious team
- Growth and development possibilities: space to develop initiatives with increasing responsibilities
- International startup feeling in the heart of Berlin
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Benefits including employee discounts on all our assortment, team events, free fruits and drinks, German language classes and more!