Hunkemöller Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Director (m/f/d) of HR DACH
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working at Hunkemöller is working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. A key ingredient to our success story are our people and the amazingly passionate culture we have created. Besides being “Retailer of the year” this year, Hunkemöller has also been externally recognized and rewarded with the prestigious “Top Employer” certification.
The Director of HR DACH is responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of our global people strategy, driving results through enabling world class customer service, by ensuring happiness and well being for the 4000 employees who work in the 470 stores across Germany, Poland, Austria and Switzerland.
This Senior Management role will be part of the Global Business Leadership team, reports directly into the Global HR director (board position), works side by side with the Managing Director DACH and will be based in the DACH Headquarters in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, in commuting distance from Düsseldorf/Dortmund.
The HR strategic plan is a key driver of the overall business strategy. After an exciting phase of rapid growth and expansion, we are now focusing on operational excellence and business partnership, embedding global (HR) standards and creating consistency across all countries in ways of working.
A key objective is having the new leadership philosophy further adapted across all levels of the business, working top down. The philosophy has been designed with input across all levels of the business and holds our values close. The Director of HR will play an essential part in driving the leadership culture and agenda in the DACH region.
Besides leadership, the HR strategic plan focusses on creating a much-loved culture, having brand ambassadors only, training for world class customer service, building internal talent pipeline for growth, finding innovations in ways of working, whilst never loosing track of the daily HR operations that support delivering financial results.
As the Director (m/f/d) of HR, you'll be leading, managing and coaching around 25 HR colleagues - including 10 payroll - in their development, whilst leading by example, in line with the Hunkemöller leadership philosophy.
- Overall responsible for efficiency of total HR Operations in compliance with local legislations and global brand standards
- Ensuring the HR function is providing world class service to its stakeholders and being a true business partner
- Constantly looking for innovation and improvements in ways of working, system set ups (mainly in our global HR systems Workday) and administration flows
- Driving force in embedding leadership philosophy in the DACH region culture, top down
- Key initiator in identifying talent and offering career paths across countries, functions and departments
- Achieving HR goals as set in the strategic plan, passionate about analyzing and driving HR KPIs
- Work side by side with other Directors and departments to improve the customer service journey through better hiring, training, engagement, incentives and performance management
- Continuously develop and inspire the HR function and the HR team to be the best it can be
- High paced, positive, ‘can do' mentality, analytical but with a practical 'hands-on' approach
- A strong track-record as an HR Director or Head of HR, minimum 10 years of experience in a multi-site organization
- Worked in service industries such as Retail, Hospitality, Leisure etc. preferably fashion retail
- Strong preference for international experience and/or understanding of the DACH Region HR ways of working
- Loves to work with millennials
- Excluding payroll, minimum team size of 5 HR professionals
- Degree in HR, business administration, business management or equivalent
- Proven track record of being a Change Agent, HR expert, inspirational leader
- Passionate Senior HR leader both in presentation as in communication skills
- Professional fluency in both English and German is a must
If this opportunity sounds like your next challenge, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn/XING profile details. In case of any questions, please contact our Global Recruitment Manager Anne Albracht via +31 611 367295.
läuft aus am