sum.cumo Sapiens GmbH
Director People & Culture (f/m/d)
sum.cumo was founded in 2010 by a core team of internet pioneers and has since then been specializing in holistic digitization for insurers and lotteries.
Since 2020 sum.cumo has been a Sapiens company (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. With a 39-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite.
Together, we are the most comprehensive provider for the digitization of business models in the insurance industry. Our experienced and colorful crew follows a holistic approach that aims to use modern technologies to meet and surpass customer needs through flexible products and networked sales as well as service channels. sum.cumo and Sapiens combine the digital aspiration to implement innovative ideas and projects based on the latest web and cloud technologies.
We are currently looking for a Director People & Culture (f/m/d) located in Hamburg.
- Strategically leading all HR processes.
- Partnering in leading the unit’s organizational transformations. Setting an HR strategy and leading complex change management processes.
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing the various HR solutions and services to support the people agenda, including talent management, performance management, organizational development, career management, accelerated learning, HR standardization, and internal communication solutions & platforms.
- Building management capabilities and leadership development. Providing consultation and executive coaching to the Division President and unit’s leadership team, serving as their trusted advisor.
- Initiating activities that enhance employees’ pride, engagement, and wellness.
- Ensuring effective decision-making, particularly related to the human capital of the business. Bringing best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
- Providing professional and “high touched” HR support and advisory to employees at all levels.
The Director P&C will:
- Manage a local team.
- Report directly to sum.cumo CEO and Sapiens CHRO.
- Partner and work closely with the global team of senior HR professionals to implement a globally united people strategy.
- 10+ years of HR experience, and at least 8 years of experience as a client-facing HR Director/Senior HR Business Partner.
- Experience working with global teams in a multi-cultural environment, preferably in the high-tech industry.
Possess a solid understanding of the full HR cycle: recruitment and onboarding, performance management, consulting and mentoring, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Experience in planning and implementing organizational changes and handling complex change management processes.
- Experience in acquisition and PMI process –advantage.
- Seasoned manager with the ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop a globally dispersed high performing Professional HR team.
- Relevant academic background (master’s degree in HR-related degree).
Skills and capabilities
- You demonstrate a passion for the role - approach all tasks in an enthusiastic way, and commit to upholding professional standards.
- You serve as a genuine strategic partner to C level and senior management.
- You see the ‘big picture' and managing large-scale processes, along with ‘personal touch’ to employees’ needs.
- Experience in working effectively under pressure to drive multiple deliverables in short time margins; resilient and flexible.
- Customer service orientated with excellent organizational skills, execution, and follow-through skills.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills and proven success in establishing credibility with senior leaders, while handling complex situations.
- Executing with excellence: high accountability sets high standards, plans ahead, “hands-on” approach, think through every detail, act with urgency, self-driven, and deliver outstanding results.
- Adapt rapidly: anticipate changes, approach them with positive attitude and flexible mindset, show resilience and bounce back quickly from hardships, high level of emotional maturity, adaptability and resourcefulness.
- Strong managerial skills.
Fluent in English – a must.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
We are looking forward to your application under email@example.com
läuft aus am