Sartorius Corporate Administration GmbH
Global People & Organization Manager (m|f|d)
The Sartorius Group is a leading international partner of life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry. Our technologies help making the development and production of new drugs faster and more efficient, so that more people have access to better medicine. As one of the fastest-growing global life science companies, we are looking for people who share our ambition and want to make a contribution in a vibrant environment.
In the following link you will find further information about Sartorius candidate-guide-data.pdf (sartorius.com).
We are currently seeking a Global People & Organization Specialist (m|f|d) for our Center of Expertise People & Organizational Development (POD) team based at our headquarters in Goettingen, Germany (Sartorius Corporate Administration Gmbh) with option to remote work. In this role, you will develop global concepts and programs for people and organizational development and ensure successful implementation.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Initiate, lead and drive global people and organizational development initiatives in partnership with HR Business Partner teams that can be implemented sustainably, with the aim to strengthen and positively influence business performance
- Further develop the learning and capability development offering landscape (70 | 20 | 10 solutions) to support business growth and targets
- Develop programs and initiatives that are globally and cross-functionally valid as well as to integrate multiple stakeholders’ needs at all level of the organization.
- Work in partnership with the HR community on the process and system support required to implement programs and initiatives through all levels in the organization
- Take the functional lead role in driving people and organizational development projects, including robust tracking and metrics
- Create impact analysis frameworks: analyze talent data and report key employee information.
What will convince us
- Successfully completed master's degree in human resources management, organizational psychology, business administration or a comparable field
- Proven relevant professional experience in the field of design and implementation of POD frameworks in a global organization.
- Experienced in implementing and executing concepts and initiatives globally
- High affinity for data
- In addition, customer orientation, very good communication skills across different hierarchical levels and experience in project management round off your profile.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, German and other languages are desirable
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. Nearly 14,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025
We look forward to receiving your application.
läuft aus am